First impulse to create alternative: [exs/sw II/4]
Basic ideas to this "semantic browser":
- integrate "social bookmarking" to browser, in order to make all webpages easy accessible to our tagging - also in order to "user friendlising" tagging and sharing of links. tagging may be as easy, that most of internet users would do it, understanding that it is important and bringing them lot. if this is predicted to be future of internet, it musn't continue only in "specialists" zone, it may somehow spread totally in any form or pro-form, as tagging may be.
- build some own web-link collector (WLC) which allows periodical instead immediate update of data, in order to fasten process of tagging and economizing it, also to experiment
- parallelize tagging and favouriting(T-F) to single process, with respect to conserving of both processes actual abilities, or even increase them
- innovate the T-F process at GUI level. let user select prefered system of favouriting. thinking also about console paradigm
- modify history system, don't delete every trail we let (behaving as donkeys to important information, which is only poorly implemented to be usefull for more than three days)
- create favourites as tag-sourced folders. maybe implement tag to folder filters.
- add session tags - meaning tag which is applied automatically to every page you visit "from now". it fasten process surely, usefull when having thematic amoc.
- add search reader which may for example pretype tags for child pages of every googling.
- [re 6] having more tag fields? for example searchTags, relevancy, userTags, rating, exclude. for example by detection of post-googling offer search relevancy rating (mostly first look information), rating being still visible.
- predetermine some informations from time spent on page, copy processes, read processes, scroll behaviour, link usage.
- create open cathegory/parentity/relation/synonym/translation/form "relation directory" CAT. no dictionary nor encyclopedy, only relations between words (and rating). somehow reuse it within process of searching by tags or searching tagging group.
- reuse all informations known in process of showing links at page. maybe having some extra window showing locally/socially rated/related links within (or behind within?) page referred
- think about intelligent system of "old links" ressurecting (we mostly have different favourites every year, forgetting most of old totally)
- built in tagging blog feeds (top rated / tag filtered links of your zone collegues)
- project space/support problems: using of hash instead urls sometimes, or reusing existing tag services over (infecting them with piece of syntax to divide our and their stuff)
- [re 7] session alert (searching of some related keywords in page, fasten at least exit time). maybe try to tell user where to scroll in big documents.
- possible dilemas of immediate preanalysing of links: difficult to implement in curent VB.NET (?), if easy-great way to recognize filetype ideas, non-economic behaviour (?), tag information suffices (?)
- [re 2] while tag-foldering at WLC, allow per user view connected to CAT. thinking about physical connecting of cathegories everytime being tagged in CAT?? For example [animal](biology,basic,safe)[cat]. Existence of relation may be also usefull for WLC to "extend users interests".