Libya general: medial identity trick
13. května 2011 v 15:30 | ManManMan
- As we highlighted, there is great fault with identification of so called "rebel" forces. Basically a "rebel" calling is greatly populistic, to get its fans in western public. It's just step to see, how faily this concept is, if we find growing contrawave of demonstrations across "coalition" countries. The rebel is not working as direct heroization pamflet, but at least it developt lot of complexes, holding individual "usefully" critical, when he feels to damn those units at all. So it haven't failed, but on the other hand it serves US COO (according to John Stanton's paper at Pravda.Ru) to freeze considerable part of public from taking general strikes, it generates "interpersonal doubts and shame to protest". But the cure is simple always: true rebel in Libyan conditions is who takes fascist uniform, red army helmet, and singing HavanaGila and Jihad together goes to protect any civilians, including Libyas spiritual teacher, Quaddafi. For no westerner is any rebellion in sheeping with NATO plots, nor pushing desoriented civilans from their windy convictions by power.
- However, what is absolutely out of western measures, is identity of militants: noone cares is not an argument. Are they from Congo? Or from Iraq? So first very important term on Libya is identity washing: from start even widely-insulted party, the government, including its thousands civil workers, was hardly able to recognize what is going on. Now, we are hardly able to recognize anything from stratum, mainly identity of parties, nor their histories. That's first card of BloodyThrees conspiration: absolutely to mask what side is that good. If you take starting media images, it was truly shovinistic and populistic war on Quaddafi person, and even family. No valuable argument was used that time, but people were highly and stronly fed with balast data on Quaddafi, not fit for any living person, in any time. So media was first NATO-COO tool's instrument, to introduce its needs on the table of UN. The result: absolute disrespect to any human value, from UN side. The resolution on Libya gave full mandate of NATO and US (because NATO is US, even if it actually uses GB and FR material), to retake a government of Libya. I say retake, because the only thing UN maybe didn't know, is that "rebels" were under full command of US and NATO from the very beginning, and that even neighboring states are very properly educated on what is going in Libya, and what is prepared to its socialistic mayority. FOr example who left those missile cars to pass to Libya? Noone can tell me, that this was just a "corruption". Of course such states as those in direct command over alies, standing behind NATO justification in the name of "Arab League", whatever it is, and however it represents Arabs.
- What UN used to be "representation of AU and AL" was just second hand stuff trick: in this way UN purely intriqued, and failed to look at things from perspective of rights and security. It just left few self-invited treators to be recognized as what we needed for Libya, but from start it used those fake people just to justify the NATO from the very beginning. If you want to discuss over accusation I am throwing on UN without reserves, just take in, that "necessary measures" were accepted, although opposition constated, that such term is just very supsicious and general, and in fact doesn't mean any concrete thing, nor declared "protection to civil people". As UN overwent this argument, it absolutely without doubts conspired with allowing NATO to make anything. Also consider that NATO is not and never was recognized as subunit of UN, and it has nothing to do with UN, it is just war-alliance, and we will see it much more times to operate in just egoistic and bloody wars against innocent people. That's the same as Illusion of EU citizens, who think, that after they occupy all Europe, and after they central shares city with NATO central, and with "world order super-Haague", that they automatically have everything common with UN. No, EU can be, and evidently is another war thirsty player on worlds blood trade. Those two, and exactly JUST those two: EU and US are the main threads to world democracy, after they invoke NATO contract over its new member sites without mayor agreement of its citizens, and after they are in, such governments just introduce disinformation and psychoactive regulations to its internal information media, in order to lead any war they need, under great information suffocation, they are able to prepare, since NATO has units and professors payed to evolve effective membership-states censorships and disinformation frameworks, to cover any kind of action they need to take, for absolutely innocent dictators: politics.
- Also this crisis can be counted between Libyan preparations, because we are now observing real start of devastation, which is aimed by EU and US to Africa and Asia. They tell you, that there is no money, but actually they use all your money, including what they execute from you, after developing debts, to make war against half of world. There is nothing in twelwe year history what stayed intact from plans to attack, starting from Libya. Absolutely EU, nor our governments are not democratic representation of our nations's power: or proove, that you have some word over what NATO does. Can you just go before your parliament, and ask them to leave: or will they just use police? They will. And real democracy is that they, and I mean just European and American governments step down and go away. We have no use for them, until they have no work for us, due to taking all what we earn from us. How is it possible that we cannot improve our countries by our physical power? It's just limited by government: there is no innovation needed, you are just suppose to work in war factories, or be unemployed, to be hungry. If you noticed there is mayority of jobs in weaponry. Just if you look closer over technique they use in Libya (rebels = EU & US mercenaries). So we are far behind the scope of Libyas identity theft, main tool of EU-US nazzis, to attack anything they cannot buy.