Ok. Maybe Gaddafi must go, maybe there is no future for him in "new Libya", but however, considering missing ICC prosecution of NATO and Rebels crimes on Libya, and also considering muted prosecutions of defected ministers, and considering undemocratic and power thirsty character of minority uprising and armed insurgence, there is no place for TNC or Rebels in future of Libya, because most of them has to end in jail, and not really in government of Libya. So if Mr. Lavrov is in favor of "quick and easier end for Libya without regarding legal issues", then Russia should despect both, current government of Libya, advocated by at least 30% of Libyas population, and TNC, respected by unknown portion of population. If there is easy way to go, then it is not applauding the rhetoric of white house "Gaddafi must go", but it should continue to press on both three sides to end bloodshed: NATO, Rebels and Yamahirian forces. All of these should be asked to immediatelly ceasfire, even if it costs repeating this forever, and after they stopped, which should happen back - long time already. After this happens, what is only acceptable international attitude, not only regarding Russias interference, but regarding any site, after ceasfire, all parts should be investigated in unbiased court, so not really by ICC as it functions now, and none of those parts who are prooved to happen a criminal part should be in future of Libya. If anyone must go, then only after investigation is complete (not really JUST ICC). I don't see any legality for TNC, in a same way, as Russia needn't see any illegality of Syrian government. TNC was accepted only unilaterally by some selfinvited governments, same way, as Gaddafi and Asad were both delegalised by those selfinvited "worlds justice definers". I hope this is loud enough, Russia! "Gaddafi must go" is most lazy statement, fit only for US and France government - anyone who understand justice and sees ICC in correct light should back different and even more difficult solutions. Russia. Your biggest fault was to not to meedle against NATO militarily there, in coalition with BRICS forces, so don't make next one - by just congratulating Obama for his violent and stupid rhetorics! You should proove yourself to stand on side of justice, and not on sides defined by cold war or imperial situation. At least once again make yourself correct! The true and only problem in Libya is NATO, and you, and Mr. Lavrov know that, and you silently agree with me in that, I am very sure. Very very sure. Then it is visible that you "considered" justice to be difficultier than US rhetorics. But that's not finding, that's not even consideration. That's just political decision. And that's not really good side in JUST JUSTICE case, as is for Libya. So Please! I appreciate most of your speeches on Libya, but this is not really for applause.
Gaddafi must go - Russia FM Lavrov13. července 2011 v 15:46 | PiNews | 1. الأمن
- Autism linked to vitamin D... - Matěj Kasper bere z denníku http://www.theguardian.com
- Národní bezpečnostní úřad
- Konec naší politické moci v ČR?
- Nejsem v Bangladéši hostem ani nezvaným, jako Henrik Ford Jasmunssen! A nejsem ani Dalajláma: ani Ford ani Babiš:!!
- Co se nám nelíbí na Libyi? - )))
- Putin a jeho šíření na Západ: kdo je to, když se plíží lesem a není Američan a není to Putin? Čech z BIS, dělající provokatéra ve všem, v čem instituce na Východ zklamou ;-))
- Toxický útok vojenského uskupení El-Nasra proti policejním zátarasům ve městě Aleppo 2. 9. 2016 v Sýrii: Matěj Kasper převzal z Amerického televizního kanálu RT a jiných agentur: -
- Africká Rozvojová Banka hodlá spustit Africké Investiční Fórum
- Zarýf a Lavrov probírali otázku Sýrie
- 18 killed in Saudi airstrikes across Yemen