- Latest Ukrainian Intelligence News- The XX Committee, August 7, 2014
- Версия: Пилот украинских ВВС, сбивший малайзийский «Боинг», скрывается в Эмиратах(Version: Ukrainian Air Force pilot who shot down Malaysian Boeing is hiding in the Emirates) - Alexander Grishin, Komsomolskaya Pravda, December 4, 2014
- Scenes of MH17 20-7-2014- Jeroen Akkermans RTL News Berlin
- High quality photos of wreckage, including criticalimages of (rod) warhead damage to left wing.
- Flight MH17, Donetsk region, Ukraine- Joost Bosman
- MH17 CRASH SITE: PHOTOS FROM THE MORNING AFTER- CHRISTO GROZEV, JULY 23, 2014
- Все больше фактов за то, что малайзийский «Боинг» был сбит истребителем(Growing evidence for the fact that the Malaysian "Boeing" was shot down by fighter) - Nicholas VARSEGOV,Komsomolskaya Pravda, November 12, 2014
- Все больше фактов за то, что малайзийский «Боинг» был сбит истребителем
- Украинская сторона стала опять обстреливать территорию с обломками малазийского лайнера
- Украинские пушки бьют по месту катастрофы «Боинга», чтобы не дать работать голландским специалистам(Ukrainian cannon strike the site of the disaster "Boeing" to prevent work Dutch specialists) - November 10, 2014
- САМОЛЕТ БОИНГ-777 МАЛАЗИЙСКИХ АВИАЛИНИЙ УПАЛ В РАЙОНЕ ГОРОДА ШАХТЕРСК ДОНЕЦКОЙ ОБЛАСТИ - СМИ- Smoke plumes
- MH17 - 2- podpolkovnikvvs, 19.10.2014
- Photo album was posted on 19.10.14, apparently originated from someone living in the area.This photo from the albumapparently shows pilot seat, with incoming shrapnel apparently from the left. There are many other photos as well.
- SUBMUNITIONS OF RUSSIAN MISSILE BUK-M1-2 (AKA SA-17) WHICH DOWNED THE MALAYSIAN BOEING MH-17. EXCLUSIVE PHOTO REPORT- Censor.net, 18.03.15
- Photos from hangar where MH17 is being reassembled.
- Petropavlovka feb 2015- marcelresearch
- Aviation Week with Digital Globe Images-UPDATE: DigitalGlobe's Before and After Images of MH17 Crash Site Jul 21, 2014 by Amy Svitak in On Space
Russian, Ukrainian, but no (official) US images
As part of their July 21 presentation of evidence, the Russian Ministry of Defense published satellite images allegedly showing Ukrainian BUK positions around Donetzk (RT report). On July 30, Vitalyi Naida, head of Ukrainian Security Service SBU's counter-intelligence, came up with a series of slides (short article,announcement on SBU websitewith link toyoutube-video showing the slides (presumably Ukrainian language)) allegedly showing that the Russian material was "faked". On August 1, the Russian Ministry of Defense publisheda rebuttaladvising that
- Instead of presenting hastily doctored evidence to the international community, the SBU could do with better control over all the mercenary units in the areas around Donetsk and Lugansk organized by Kolomoisky, Lyashko, Yarosh and others, who shell Ukrainian territory without any control from those in charge of the anti-terrorist operation.
AsRT's August 1 article carries over,they made some very interesting allegations. Claiming prior alleged satellite image deception, weather mismatches, signs of alteration, and satellite positioning issues, the article says:
- The images, which Kiev claims were taken by its satellites at the same time as those taken by Russian satellites, are neither Ukrainian nor authentic, according to Moscow's statement.
- The Defense Ministry said the images were apparentlymade by an American KeyHole reconnaissance satellite, because the two Ukrainian satellites currently in orbit, Sich-1 and Sich-2, were not positioned over the part of Ukraine's Donetsk Region shown in the pictures.
As explainedhere on the discussion page,this is a humorous way of pointing out Ukraine has no satellites, so this must have been provided by someone else.
- ... the real owners of those photos are hesitating to publish them under their own name, since it would derail the myth of the omniscience of their space reconnaissance," the Russian ministry said.
It also simply might conflict with what the Ukrainians did with the images after they were released to them, but not to the global public.
- The Su, the BUK and the Satellite- Christo Grozev, July 21, 2014
- Passing the Buk- William Bowles, 22 July 2014
- MH17 Downing: Background Context & Cause Hypothesis- A. G. Gelbert, July 25, 2014
- Malaysia Airlines Flight 17- Wikispooks
- MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed False Flag, 21st Century Wire, July 25, 2014
- Shocking Analysis of the 'Shooting Down' of Malaysian MH17- Peter Haisenko, July 30, 2014
- Kun taivaalta sataa matkustajakoneita- Aleksei Kettunen, Verkkomedia.org, 1.8.2014 (In Finnish)
- First Examination of Malaysian MH-17 Cockpit Photo Shows Ukraine Government Shot that Plane Down- Eric Zuesse, 7/31/2014
- Evidence Is Now Conclusive: Two Ukrainian Government Fighter-Jets Shot Down Malaysian Airlines MH17. It was Not a 'Buk' Surface to Air Missile - Eric Zuesse, Global Research, August 04, 2014
- US Analysts Conclude MH17 Downed By Aircraft- Haris Hussain,New Straits Times, 07 August 2014
- Boeing-777 was downed by Ukrainian MiG-29, Romanian expert says- Lyuba Lulko, Pravda.Ru, 13.08.2014
- Vanishing point…- Pepe Escobar
- Another Journalist Exposes MH17 False Flag- Adam Baum, August 19, 2014
- Ukraine's False Flag Plane Shoot Down- Brother Nathanael
- Off course trajectory of debris field proves that MH-17 deviated 14 miles to the left- Clarity of Signal, August 23, 2014
- MH17 FULLY EXPOSED!! You Won't Believe The SHOCKING TRUTH About the Ukraine FALSE FLAGCorbett Report, Aug 26, 2014
- MH 17 Who Dunnit? Western Media Silent on the Evidence- Joe Quinn, Sott.net, 01 Sep 2014
- The Duke Photo: A closer look at the MH-17 satellite images debacleDenis O'Brien, LogoPhere.com, Nov 18, 2014
- MH17 - The Perfect Crime?, Max van der Werff, 7mei.nl, November 30, 2014
- MH17 down near Donetsk- PPRuNe
- IOUCO-International Observatory of Ukrainian Conflict- thread with links on Facebook
- MH17 - Mitä ilmassa tapahtui?- Sinikivi, September 2014
- Finnish language summary of findings presented here
- MH-17: The Untold Story, RT Documentary, October 22, 2014
- Moved to/Investigation
Families of three German victims sue Ukraine Government over failure to close the airspace.
- Families of German MH17 victims to sue Ukraine - lawyer- Reuters, Sep 21, 2014
- Familien der deutschen Opfer verklagen Ukraine- BILD, September 21, 2014
- Mother of MH17 plane crash victim sues Ukraine in European court: paper, Reuters, November 30, 2014
- The mother of the victim named as "Olga L." was seeking $1 million in compensation from Kiev for manslaughter by negligence and had begun proceedings [at the European Court of Human Rights] in the past week, Bild am Sonntag newspaper said on Sunday.
- This page was last modified on 8 March 2016, at 10:02.